ÁNMUT Nursing School offers a 120-hour Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) course. Our CNA course is approved by the Illinois Department of Health. The course is designed to train students to provide skilled and professional services as care providers in long-term healthcare facilities, hospitals, homes, and other care settings. Our classrooms and laboratories are complete with medical equipment and supplies needed for learning. We conduct the clinical portion of this course in areas adjacent to long-term facilities. Classes are available throughout the day, including weekends, AND HYBRID to provide a flexible schedule for our students. Students who complete our CNA course are eligible to take the State of Illinois Nursing Assistant Competency Examination.
Classes Taught by Approved Registered Nurses
- Job Preparation and Placement Assistance
- Free Review Classes for State Board Exam
- Payment Plan Available
- Free Tuition to Qualified Student
Please take note of the following schedule:
|Morning Classes:||Monday-Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. x 2 weeks,
Monday-Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. for the following weeks
|Clinicals:||Thursday 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. every week|
|Evening Classes:||Monday-Wednesday 4:00 p.m.-9:30 p.m.|
|Clinicals:||Thursday 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. during weeks 2-6|
The following are requirements that are needed in order to attend ANMUT
- Must be at least 17 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- students seeking admission to BASIC NURSE TRAINING PROGRAM Training:
- Complete an application form Must be at least 17 years old
- Provide a copy photo ID and SSN card
- Reading/ Writing Comprehension Skill Test
- Must be in good Physical health.
- Initial Meeting: Students interested in enrolling in this course will schedule to meet with our Training Coordinator.
- Enrollment/Registration: For the successful enrollment and the reservation of a seat in the class, all students without exception, must complete the following prerequisites:
- Enrollment Agreement
- Financial Obligations
- Payment: A non-refundable registration fee of $100 is due at time of registration. Full tuition payment must be received before the first day of class. Please note that applicants will not be considered enrolled until the enrollment agreement has been signed and deposit made.
- There will not be any tuition assistance offered by Chicago’s Pulse.
- All deposits or down payments shall become part of the tuition and/or fees.
ÁNMUT Nursing School conducts clinical instruction and simulation in laboratories to ensure that our students acquire the skills they need. Our laboratories simulate an actual healthcare facility environment and are complete with all the essential medical features and equipment. We make use of multimedia resources and provide students with hands-on demonstrations to ensure that they learn everything they need to know by the completion of our CNA course.
Please contact us for more information.
Terms and Conditions
STUDENTS’ RIGHT TO CANCEL
The student reserves the right to cancel this contract anytime. Should the student decide to cancel this contract, the student must provide a notice of cancellation within five (5) business days following the acceptance of the student by ÁNMUT Nursing School. The student will have no further obligation and will be given a full refund of any application/registration fee, tuition, or other instructional charges when the terms and conditions are met.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation before midnight of the fifth business day after the enrollment date, but before the first day of class, the student will be given a full refund of any application/registration fee, tuition, or other instructional charges that have been paid.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after midnight of the fifth business day following the acceptance of the student, but before the end of the student’s first day of class attendance, ÁNMUT Nursing School may retain the application/registration fee, not exceeding $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition (whichever is less).
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after completion of the first day of class, but before the completion of 5% of the course instruction, ÁNMUT Nursing School will give the student a 10% refund of the tuition and other instructional charges paid by the student up to $300 (no exceedings), less the cost of any books or instructional materials that have been provided by ÁNMUT Nursing School.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after completion of 5% of the course instructions before completion of 60% of the course, ÁNMUT Nursing School will retain the application or registration fee, a tuition amount prorated by days in class, and other instructional charges.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after completion of over 60% of the course, ÁNMUT Nursing School will retain the application/registration fee and the complete tuition fee and other charges paid by the student measured by days in class.
- If the student who, on personal initiative and without solicitation, enrolls, starts, and completes a course of instruction before the 7th calendar day after this Enrollment Agreement is signed, the student will NOT be subject to the refund provisions of this section.