This course is designed for individuals who need professional knowledge to respond to a cardiac emergency because of their job responsibilities or regulatory requirements. This is ideal for non-professional healthcare providers who want to learn Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and the use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
Please take note of the following schedule:
- 2ND AND 3RD SATURDAY OF EVERY MONTH
- October 30, 2021
- November 6, 2021
- Time: From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Students who want to be enrolled in the HEARTSAVER CPR/AED program must:
FOR THE CPR/AED CLASSESS NO APPLICATION IS NEEDED
The tuition fee for this course is $55.
For clients who prefer hands-on learning, we offer on-site courses with flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of our clients.
Please contact us for more information.
Terms and Conditions
STUDENTS’ RIGHT TO CANCEL
The student reserves the right to cancel this contract anytime. Should the student decide to cancel this contract, the student must provide a notice of cancellation within five (5) business days following the acceptance of the student by ÁNMUT Nursing School. The student will have no further obligation and will be given a full refund of any application/registration fee, tuition, or other instructional charges when the terms and conditions are met.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation before midnight of the fifth business day after the enrollment date, but before the first day of class, the student will be given a full refund of any application/registration fee, tuition, or other instructional charges that have been paid.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after midnight of the fifth business day following the acceptance of the student, but before the end of the student’s first day of class attendance, ÁNMUT Nursing School may retain the application/registration fee, not exceeding $150 or 50% of the cost of tuition (whichever is less).
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after completion of the first day of class, but before the completion of 5% of the course instruction, ÁNMUT Nursing School will give the student a 10% refund of the tuition and other instructional charges paid by the student up to $300 (no exceedings), less the cost of any books or instructional materials that have been provided by ÁNMUT Nursing School.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after completion of 5% of the course instructions before completion of 60% of the course, ÁNMUT Nursing School will retain the application or registration fee, a tuition amount prorated by days in class, and other instructional charges.
- If the student submits a notice of cancellation after completion of over 60% of the course, ÁNMUT Nursing School will retain the application/registration fee and the complete tuition fee and other charges paid by the student measured by days in class.
- If the student who, on personal initiative and without solicitation, enrolls, starts, and completes a course of instruction before the 7th calendar day after this Enrollment Agreement is signed, the student will NOT be subject to the refund provisions of this section.